Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a good Halloween. Elly was the most excited out of everyone. She could hardly contain herself. Aunt Cami sent us a box of costumes so Elly had been dressing up for a couple of days before. She couldn't decide what she wanted to be. She had about 10 to choose from. I talked her into the candy corn fairy because it was my favorite. I thought the skunk "little stinker" was fitting for Ragan and she looked pretty "stinkin" cute.


She wore the Carebear to pre-school.

Elly playing dress-up.

Dang! What cute kids!




Love those smiles!
Ragan had fun too. She just kinda wondered around not quite sure why everyone was giving her candy but she wasn't complaining!
Elly has been saying how much she loves Halloween for a week now. I think it's time for the candy to disappear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you send that candy I'd be glad to make it disappear!