So I usually like to write down all the funny things my kids say and do, but it's been awhile and I've already forgetten. So here's just a couple of recent things.
Elly- When Steph was babysitting while we were in the hospital she told me of a conversation Elly had with one of her friends on her play phone. She said she was calling Ellie Larson and was having a conversation with her and one of the things she said was, "um, I think it's around $60,000." Yep, that's right, we just throw numbers like that around like it's no big deal. Ha! I think she listens to her dad too much while he's on the phone.
Ragan- This is another one I didn't witness. This one was given to me by Nana. Nana said they were outside playing on the rocks (fake rocks molded out of concrete as a border). Some of the rocks look like butts. Ragan and Elly were playing a game where they couldn't step on the butt cracks. My mom said it was hilarious listening to Ragan trying to copy Elly when she said "butt crack". The thing that's makes it cuter is that Ragan doesn't talk yet, so I would have loved to hear her try to say butt crack.
Elly- The other day while Nana was changing Mallory's diaper, Elly was up on a chair watching. Mallory has a pretty good, bigger than normal, outy belly button going on with the cord still attched. Elly said, "Nana, I thought only little boys had those." I think she was little confused because we told her she had a little sister.
Elly- Elly told me today that she was glad Mallory was out of my tummy, and that she was glad Mallory doesn't hit her. Poor Elly gets picked on by Ragan.
There's the few I can remember at the moment. I wish I would have been writing more down because these kids seriously crack me up with some of the things they come up with.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So cute! I love kids! When are we going to have our bow party???
So congrats again on your most delicious new baby girl! And I got the bracelet today! SO cute! I love it. Now I have to go send my handmade things out too... Thanks Becky!
she really is stinkin cute. And I loved reading about your delivery that's awesome. Wish I could come see her but my boys have colds.
Post a Comment