This is Shelley hacking into Becky's page to post just a few pics. Most of the good ones are on her camera so I'm sure she'll be posting some soon. Baby Mallory Rebecca was born at 2:38 p.m. weighing 6 lbs. 6 ozs. and 19 ins. long. Mom and baby are just fine. She looks just like her big sister Ragan.
meeting Papa
She wasn't quite done nursing so she was trying to find her thumb.




11 comments:
Oh my gosh...I love her already!! So glad she is here and I can't wait to meet her next month!!! YEAH!!
What a pretty baby! I can't wait to see her in person. I want full details on how it when down!! 6 lbs that's good size for thinking she was going to be tiny. Take care of yourself and take help when it's offered. Love ya.
Congrats!! She is a beauty! I love all the hair
Yay! Congrats Becky & Nate! Another beautiful girl!
Congrats she looks perfict. Yea! For girls!
congradulations!! she does look just like Reagan. she's super cute! good luck with recovery!
what a porker! i love her so much already, can't wait to meet her in person. glad everything went good, love ya!
Yay, congrats!! She's adorable and can't wait to meet her!
congratulations!!! and her name is adorable. Sooooo sweet.
Man you guys make babies. Keep up the good work=) She is a doll!
how perfect. She is darling!! congrats
Post a Comment