Wednesday, June 30, 2010

April

Ok, here's my desperate attempt to start blogging again and get caught up. So I'm going to do a super condensed version picking up from the last time I blogged. That would take me back to April. Yep, that's right, April. I am just going to highlight on the bigger things, which means I'm skipping ALOT of the fun, cute little details of our life in the past year. Bummer, I AM going to do better so I will be able to cherish the small and simple things forever.
Elly turned 5 in April! As usual we didn't do much for her birthday. Just family and cake and presents. But she is pretty darn cute

I thought this was a pretty noteworthy picture of Ragan, SMILING!


Also, thanks to the rescue of Nana, the kids had cute Easter dresses. Only a week after Easter. Ha. This is the best picture I could find. Absolutely no justice.



That about sums up April.

No comments: