Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just Because

We had a yardsale a couple of weeks ago and because of that my basement was kind of a mess from pulling things out that never got unpacked when we moved into this house almost 4 years ago. I can't believe it's been that long. Wow. Anyway, Nathan's mom had given him a chest of some of his childhood memories and I started looking though it the other day as I was attempting to clean up the mess I made for the yardsale. I found this picture stuck to the back of a painting that Nathan painted when he was a kid. It's in perfect condition and really big. It was too big to scan so I took of a picture of it. Not bad huh? I'de still like to go somewhere and get it scanned so I can have a copy of it but I think I'm going to frame the original because I LOVE this picture. It's mom and dad, Nathan, (the oldest) and the baby is Ben.

Now I see where Ragan's blonde hair came from. It makes me want to find some more baby pictures of Nathan because I'm thinking Ragan probably looks more like her daddy. It would be fun to have some photos to compare. The problem is, we don't know where they are. Bummer. Anyway, just a cute picture I wanted to share.

By the way, Nathan's brother Joe looks exactly like his dad. Put that hairstyle on Joe and it would look like the same person. I do see a strong resemblance to Nathan too.

3 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

That is a really sweet picture. I love looking at old pictures and comparing faces. It is fun to see where our genes come from.

Jen and Allen said...

I have never seen that one. I love to look at pics of the Aunts and Uncles and cousins when they were young/er. Thanks for posting

Allred's said...

Oh, that is so sweet!