Sunday, August 3, 2008
I take way too many pictures
Last Monday, me, my sisters, and mom all went to Tucson to go shopping. With NO KIDS!! It was so AMAZING not to worry about them and ENJOY! I don't think I've ever been worry free shopping since I've had kids. Anyway, I had fun buying 2 of everything in EVERY single store I went in. Not really, they only got about 4 or 5 matching outfits. They didn't have any matching sister outfits so it was fun to buy matching clothes to dress them alike. And of course I had to take some picture of their new clothes. This is only one outfit so I'm sure there will be more to come.

I really love watching these two girls together. Elly adores her sister and likes to take care of her and make her laugh.
Doesn't Ragan look bigger than Elly? Well....I think she is in every way except heighth. There's only a 3 year difference.
Elly is such a cheese. Sometimes it's really hard to get a decent picture out of her because she always has to pull a funny face. She can't just "be normal". Usually she's puckering her lips, squinting her eyes and showing her teeth, sticking out her tongue, or any other funny face she can come up with. She's a funny kid.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those dresses are really cute!
I love the girls flowers and their dresses are adorable. But I don't think it's the clothes, you just have beautiful girls.
News travels fast in the blog world. Glad I ran into you at Golden I was craving pot roast I had to go there! Elly is getting so big and beautiful!
Post a Comment