Elly loves to play with the camera. She always says "Picture me mom", so here is some just for fun pictures. I bought this new headband for the new baby and she wanted to wear it for the pictures.Friday, September 28, 2007
Just messing around
Elly loves to play with the camera. She always says "Picture me mom", so here is some just for fun pictures. I bought this new headband for the new baby and she wanted to wear it for the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hey...this is the layout I chose and then went back to a different one because I didn't want to add the sidebar stuff every time (for holidays, etc.) Did you find a way to do it without adding it every time? Let me know! Your family is so adorable and I am so happy for you and your new little bundle of joy!
THe boy looks so cute.. maybe you should keep it instead of give it away! :)
what??
Post a Comment