Elly loves to go fishing with dad. Mom loves it too because she gets to stay home and take some time for herself. They get up at 4am so mom going is out of the question. These aren't the pictures, but last time they went, Elly was throwing rocks in the lake and fell in head first. It freaked her out at first but she got over it. When I called to see how they were doing, she told me very enthusiastically that she went swimming with the fish. Now all she wants to do is go fishing with dad and swim with the fish. Of course mom freaked out that dad let her get close enough to fall in, but it's still pretty funny. Isn't it funny how we do stuff as kids that shouldv'e gotten us killed and when you have kids of your own you freak over the smallest things. I was probably the biggest dare devil and now I am way too protective.Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Fishing with dad
Elly loves to go fishing with dad. Mom loves it too because she gets to stay home and take some time for herself. They get up at 4am so mom going is out of the question. These aren't the pictures, but last time they went, Elly was throwing rocks in the lake and fell in head first. It freaked her out at first but she got over it. When I called to see how they were doing, she told me very enthusiastically that she went swimming with the fish. Now all she wants to do is go fishing with dad and swim with the fish. Of course mom freaked out that dad let her get close enough to fall in, but it's still pretty funny. Isn't it funny how we do stuff as kids that shouldv'e gotten us killed and when you have kids of your own you freak over the smallest things. I was probably the biggest dare devil and now I am way too protective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Elly is beautiful! I'm so glad I found your blog! I don't make it to Thatcher very often these days, so it's been nice to see how people are! Congrats on the new baby coming!
(How do you make your blog so cute?)
Elly looks like you so much! What a cutie pie! I'm glad you found me! I'll add you to my list too. Isn't this a fun way to see what everyone's up to? I love it!
I'm so glad you have a blog! It is so cute. Elly is the cutest thing! I love these pictures... especially the one of her fishing. You will have to post some pictures of your scrapbook pages because you are so talented! I do LOVE our house! Nate did a great job!
Post a Comment