I have to share this story just because I think it's so ironic. Elly can see the future.
Most everyone has heard about the bear in our neighborhood by now. Gotta love small towns and facebook, ha ha. If you haven't.....we had a bear in our neighborhood. There, now you have. Anyway. Last night me and Elly were sitting on the front porch and she randomly starts asking me about bears.
Elly: "Mom, are bears real?"
Mom: "Yes, bears are real."
Elly: "What if we saw a bear in our yard?" (no joke)
(She is always asking "what if's" lately)
Mom: "Well, that would be crazy, but we don't have to worry about that because we don't have bears here."
Elly: "Ya, that would be crazy."
Little did I know that there would be a bear in our yard the next morning! I know, crazy. Now that I know the whole story from my husband, I'm a little annoyed that he didn't wake me up. I didn't even get to see it. I mean, come on, did he really think I wouldn't appreciate a wake up call to join in on all the excitement? Selfish I say. He didn't even tell me his version of the story until he got home from work. I didn't know he was so involved. I thought he just joined in on the excitement, not started it!
When Nathan was getting ready to go to work this morning they saw a bear in the lot next to our house. It went through our neighbors yard, jumped the fence to the next neighbors yard and over to the stake center. And then randomly through the neighborhood. Nathan called the cops and they came and eventually tranquilized it. I don't know what happened to it from there.
The only reason I share this story is because I think it's crazy that me and Elly had a conversation about it the night before. Weird.


I stole these pictures from someone that stole them from someone that stole them from someone on facebook. I think they originally came from the Wright's. Thanks Wright's! Just in case you happen to see your stolen pictures on my blog.




1 comment:
Becky I wonder if Elly had seen it some other day or something. That is crazy.
Post a Comment