Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family Pictures - 2009

We got our family pictures taken by Amber Halversen. She's the best. http://www.halversenphotography.blogspot.com/ I love them. Hopefully you love them too. I especially love the ones I'm not in. Ahhhh, such negativity. I can't help it. But....I will treasure them forever.

SISTERS
Is this not the sweetest picture ever? I love it.

Not that we were trying not to include Mallory or anything, but she got a little fussy. These two have a love/hate relationship, but they sure have a special bond.


Oh my gosh! I have the cutest girls ever! I really love being a mom of three girls. It's great even though we have a lot of drama around here. I'm still trying to convince Nathan that's he's happy about it too, but I know he wouldn't have it any other way even if he won't admit it. He loves his girls! He'll get his boy someday. Maybe, ha ha.








I am so BLESSED to have such a great family. I love them!
Now I need to go back and blog Mallory's blessing and Thanksgiving. I skipped ahead a bit.

7 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Those are such great pictures!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Those are so cute. Ragan looks so much bigger from when we saw you last. (it must be the smile) And Nate WILL get his boy even if it takes 5 trys!!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

BTW you look smoke'n too!!

Dr. Mulder said...

I LOVE all of these. The one of regan and elly holding hands and waslking away and the one of you and Nate are my 2 favs! This is Kristal...not Jase...sorry.

Chris and Suzette said...

such GREAT pictures! Love them all . . . even the ones you are in :) You look GREAT!

David and Tia Palmer said...

Cute pics Beck! You have such an adorable family!

The Welker Family said...

So stinking cute! fun fun pictures!